Celebrated primarily in the U.K. and other European countries, Boxing Day takes place on Dec. 26. Traditionally a day off for servants and the day when their employers would give them a “Christmas box” or monetary gift, modern Boxing Day customs include sporting events such as full programs of top-tier international football leagues, shopping, and a holiday from work. In some countries, Boxing Day is celebrated as Saint Stephen’s Day, a religious holiday honoring the first Christian martyr.
- In Memoriam (29)
- The Friendly Word (65)
- Merry Christmas December 24, 2022
- Special Fellowship Monday December 21, 2022
- Handing out fruit baskets December 20, 2022
- A Fun Time By All December 5, 2022
- From Us To You November 24, 2022